Over the years we are proud to have been awarded a number of accolades for our butchery service and farming achievements:
- 2015 Reserve Male Championship at Welsh Beltex Club sale with home-bred “Rattrays Alligator”
- 2015 Male Champion and Reserve Supreme Championship with home-bred Rattrays Worthington
- 2014 Winning Supreme Championship at Welsh Beltex Club Sale with home-bred Shearling Ram “Rattrays Tyson”
- 2013 Rob Rattray was awarded an Associateship of Royal Agriciltural Societies (ARAgS) in recognition of his contribution to the practice and development of agriculture.
- 2012 Wales regional runners-up in National Butcher’s Shop of the Year Award
- 2012 Winners of the Iwan Hughes Trophy at the Royal Welsh Show for the Best Group of Three Sheep in the Blue Texel Sheep Section
- 2011 – 2012 True Taste Bronze Award: Sweet Cured Bacon
- 2011 Aberystwyth Agricultural Show: Winners of Interbreed Group of Three Championship
- 2010 Royal Welsh Show: Beltex Sheep Section Male Championship
- 2009/2010 True Taste Gold Award: Rob Rattray’s Own Boiled Ham
- 2008 Gold Great Taste Award for Lamb, Mint & Honey Sausage
- 2007/08 True Taste Commended Award : Treacle Cured Bacon
- 2007/08 True Taste Commended Award : Lamb, Mint and Honey Sausage
- 2007/08 True Taste Commended Award : Ystwyth Valley Cured Lamb
- 2007 Butcher’s Shop of the Year Award, Wales regional runners-up
- 2006/07 True Taste Commended Award : Treacle Cured Bacon
- 2006 Butcher’s Shop of the Year Award, Wales regional runners-up “ ..smallest shop in this year’s Awards and yet is big on quality.” says judge.
- 2006/07 True Taste Gold Award for Ystwyth Valley Honey Glazed Rack of Lamb and Ystwyth Valley Lamb Parcel
“In Wales, we have the finest lamb in the world and tonight I am so proud to win the True Taste Gold Award for the Best Lamb in Wales“
was Rob’s response when presented with his award, and to which he received a standing ovation from his 450 fellow guests. A proud moment indeed!