- Ystwyth Valley Leg Steak
- 1 tsp Redcurrant Jelly
- 2 tsp Mint Sauce
- Mix 2 tsp of mint sauce + 1 tsp of redcurrant jelly / leg of lamb steak
- Marinade the steak overnight / for a couple of hours, to allow the flavours to infuse.
- Grill the steak, turning once.Cook them to your own preference, I prefer medium/mediun rare.
- The juices produced make a lovely accompaning sauce.
- Garnish with fresh Redcurrants + fresh Mint Leaves.
- This is an all year round recipe:-
- Serve with Pembrockshire New Potatoes + Spring Greens
- Hot off the B B Q with fresh mint,chopped Tomato Cous cous
- With creamy Mash + Roasted Seanonal Vegetables.